Technique Junkies

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Sticky Post: Important Information

***THIS IS A STICKY POST AND WILL STAY AT THE TOP OF THE BLOG UNTIL JUNE 15TH.  PLEASE SCROLL DOWN FOR MORE POSTS OR CLICK ON THE ROSE TO THE RIGHT FOR THE FAUX PRESSED FLOWERS CHALLENGE***


Hello to all!  Since I haven't had quite as many participants as I'd like in the Velveteen Stamping challenge, I'm extending the deadline for a few more days.  15 to be exact!  You now have until June 15, 2012 at midnight Central Standard Time to enter the Velveteen Stamping challenge!  And I would LOVE to get 15 more participants! SO, I will be offering some free digi word art files, made by yours truly, as prizes for the Top Winner and Showcased cards!

Regardless of if I get more players or not, those who win and are showcased WILL be getting the free digital sentiments!  AND, here's the kicker--you get to tell me what sentiment you'd like!  I will make you ANYTHING.  SOOOOOOO...PLEASE play along with me!  Happy stamping! :)

4 comments:

Tracey said...

Awesome! I was really hoping to give this a try so now I just might get the chance.
Hugs xo

Tracey said...

Me again; I clicked the rose but it didn't take me to the June challenge. It gave me the May challenge. I tried scrolling down to find it and no such luck. Help?!?
Hugs xo

Tracey said...

Hi Mynnette:
For the Velveteen Stamping, does it have to be white on white? I have other cardstock and ink that match each other but they are in colours other than white. For example, could I do this by stamping my background image onto Sweet Leaf green cardstock using Sweet Leaf green ink? Then of course my smaller solid images would be in colours other than green. Please let me know so I can give this challenge a go :)
Hugs

Tracey said...

Me yet again, lol. I just posted my take on this challenge BUT it in no way comes even close to turning out as nice as yours did. Once the storm is over here, I will be posting my "white" card on the 52 CCT blog.
Hugs