Technique Junkies

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Meet Rushanne aka Rocky!

  Hello everyone, my name is Rushanne but I'm known in blogland as Rocky.   To say I'm excited to be joining the Technique Time Tuesday Crew would be an understatement.



  I live in Norfolk, U.K. with my husband, son and cat. I've always been a crafter thanks to my Mum's encouragement, we've tried many different crafts but paper craft has me hooked. I love to try new ideas and find challenges a great way of stretching my crafting and passing on my discoveries.

I work part time in the craft department of a large toy and model shop here in Norfolk as well as teaching at workshops and retreats in the area. What started as a hobby has become a big part of my life and I love it!

I am honoured to become a crew member and I'm looking forward to all those great challenges as well as working with a lovely group of talented crafters.

Rocky

No comments: