Technique Junkies

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Happy New Year 2014 ...

Hello you lovely people it is Karen P here
Mynnette as well as the Technique Time Tuesday Crew
want to wish you all a very Happy New Year in 2014!

 We are hoping to get better and better with more followers this year.  We have an awesome year of challenges and new techniques for all of us to learn!  Our first challenge for 2014 goes live on Tuesday 7th January, that’s only six days away.  Until then I thought I could share a card I made following the 2013 August Smacking Acetate/Acrylic technique with you.  This time I used my second favourite technique of 2013 and here it is …  
 
 
I hope you like what I’ve made.  The details of what I used and how I used them will be on my blog at some point tomorrow.  I hope we will see you next week for our first 2014 challenge!

Happy New Year 2014 to all you lovely people!
ttfn Karen P x

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love it Karen! Happy New Year!

Mynn xx said...

OH so gorgeous, Karen!!! Fabulous image, too--I LOVE lighthouses! :) HUGS!